Women in Technology: Hollywood (WiTH) Nominates Entertainment Leaders for 3rd Annual Awards
Women in Technology: Hollywood (WiTH), an organization that serves as a catalyst for the advancement of women in entertainment technology, has announced the nominees for its 3rd Annual Leadership Awards, scheduled to be presented at the upcoming MESA HITS: Spring Conference, May 23 at the Sheraton Universal Hotel in Los Angeles.
In honor of the winners of this year’s awards program, WiTH will be donating 100% of all revenues from awards sponsorships to local charity organization that consistently deliver on the same goals as the organization.
The WiTH Steering Committee selected this year’s nominees based on their service as technology-career role models and mentors in our communities, empowering women executives to be bold leaders.
Nominations for the 2019 WiTH Leadership Awards include:
• Susan Akbarpour, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Mavatar Technologies
• Nancy Faginas-Cody, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Business Systems, The Walt Disney Company
• Melanie Hildebrandt, Senior Vice President, Corporate IT, Sony Pictures Entertainment
• Jeanne Holm, Chief Technology Officer, City of Los Angeles
• Beverly Kite, Chief Information Officer, Academy of Motion Pictures and Sciences (AMPAS)
• Cristina Mancini Jones, Senior Vice President, Head of Customer and Trailblazer Marketing, Salesforce
• Renee McGinnis, Senior Vice President, Solutions, Lionsgate
• Theresa Miller, Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Lionsgate
• Susan O’Day, Executive Vice President, Enterprise Technology and Chief Information Officer, The Walt Disney Company
• Ann Rosenberg, Senior Vice President & Global Head of SAP Next-Gen, SAP
Three winners will be ultimately selected in recognition of their executive leadership aligned to the WiTH Pillars:
• Professional Development – For leveraging resources near and far to broaden our collective expertise and assert ourselves as leaders.
• Networking and Mentoring – For fostering growth in our professional network: connecting, inspiring, and encouraging each other.
• Community Engagement – For being avid ambassadors of technology by encouraging young women to pursue careers in our field.
The final 2019 Award Winners will be announced in mid-April and the Awards presentation will be made as part of the main-stage program. The nominees and ultimate selection of winners were based on votes by the following WiTH Steering Committee Advisors that include executives from 20th Century Fox Television, 21st Century Fox, NBCUniversal, Paramount Pictures, Lionsgate, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies and The Walt Disney Studios.