MESA Member Webinar Week Ahead: Nov. 14-18
The British Hollywood Innovation & Transformation Summit (HITS) event heads to London, Zendesk hosts a CX moment with Indeed, and Salesforce tackles what the future nonprofit will look like.
Those are just a few of the events from the MESA community the week of Nov. 14-18, according to MESA’s global member e-calendar.
Here’s a look at what’s ahead:
• The British Hollywood Innovation & Transformation Summit (HITS) event held in London — and online — will stress the growing importance of the UK film industry to media and entertainment as a whole, with the new standards and tools required to manage the growth, and the need for innovation and transformation to drive opportunity among the themes of the day.
The day-long event will feature sessions on virtual production, cybersecurity, LED performance, “green” streaming, the emergence of data center standards, and sessions from the EIDR Annual Participant Meeting (APM).
To register for the event, click here.
• Digital Nirvana hosts “Accelerate Avid Media Production with Integrated Transcript Data.” Learn how transcript metadata improves media discovery, producing better content in less time.
• Adobe and Microsoft host the webinar “Document Workflows to Grow and Energize Your Business.” The last few years have changed how businesses operate. IT leaders rapidly transformed and digitized their organization’s processes and workflows to accommodate at-home and now hybrid workforces. Forbes will share recent data on these opportunities and where organizations are on their digital journey. Experts from Adobe will then present demos to help teams like yours take these digital journey steps. You’ll learn about collaborating with remote and in-person employees, both synchronously and asynchronously, with Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Sign within the flow of work with Microsoft Teams, and keeping PDFs secure and reducing risk with Microsoft Purview Information Protection (MPIP).
• Wasabi hosts “More Than Just Archives: How to Future-Proof and Utilize Your Media Archives.” For modern media organizations, the ideal archive solution is one that balances affordability with accessibility. On-premise storage is too precious to waste on archival data, the space on which is both expensive and in demand for performance intensive workloads. There’s no easy solace in the cloud either: cold storage tiers hide costly retrieval fees and glacial performance behind low monthly rates. Low-touch media might not be needed often, but when it is you won’t want to wait days to retrieve it and be raked over the coals as you do. In this webinar, you’ll hear from Wasabi experts on how to create an active archive strategy and assess real examples of customer experiences with varied archive strategies.
• Salesforce’s “The Future Nonprofit: Cultivating Cultures of Change Today” shares the fifth edition of the Nonprofit Trends Report, which reveals insights into the global state of the sector today. It uncovers the challenges, priorities, and opportunities that exist for nonprofit leaders. Discover how the world’s most successful nonprofits exceed their goals and engage their employees. Join Salesforce to learn the story behind the statistics and how to cultivate a culture of change at your organization.
• Zendesk will present “A CX Moment with Indeed.” As the No. 1 job site in the world, Indeed strives to put job seekers first. Join us to hear from Jeanne Jones, Global Director of Job Seeker Success, as she shares how she and her team support people at scale looking for their next new opportunity during rapidly changing times.