The Hollywood IT Society (HITS) and Pepperdine’s Graziadio Business School are teaming up to present the inaugural, all-virtual Entertainment Evolution Symposium on July 21, bringing together leading media and entertainment innovators and thought leaders, to chart the industry’s post-pandemic path forward.
Running from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. PT, the online symposium’s central theme revolves around unlocking value with data analytics, with the rise of direct-to-consumer (DTC) and its lasting impact post-COVID-19, new ad targeting trends, customer data management, the rise of non-functional tokens (NFT), and the return of live events, all set to be discussed. Along with feature keynote speakers, attendees will be treated to both panel discussions and intimate breakout sessions.
Early agenda topics include:
• Streaming Wars and the Global Connected Consumer
• Understanding Human Bias in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
• Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) and Blockchain Enablers
• Ad Targeting in a New “No Cookies” World
• 360-Degrees of Customer Awareness: Innovations in Data Management and Analytics
• Mining for Gold with Diversity Data
• Productions Go Virtual: A New Evolution of Content Creation
• When “Live” Means In-Person: The Welcome Return of Terrestrial Events
Produced by MESA, the Entertainment Evolution Symposium (EES) is a partnership between the Pepperdine Graziadio Business School and HITS, with an advisory committee represented by MESA, Pepperdine, Amazon Web Services, Apple, The David Bishop Group and TwentyOne14 Media.
To register for the Entertainment Evolution Symposium, click here. To activate an Entertainment Evolution Symposium sponsorship contact Evie Silvers at [email protected] or Garrett Finley at [email protected].