Anti-Piracy Compliance Manager
Why join Irdeto?
We are on a mission! A mission to secure the world’s digital platforms. Why? Because a secure platform allows our clients to produce and deliver great content. In return, you can enjoy the latest blockbuster movies and your favorite live events at all times. It doesn’t stop at the media industry. Our security technology is securing connected cars, applications and devices and mobile payments, just to name a few. We are innovative, international and part of Naspers, one of the largest technology investors in the world.
Cybersecurity Services Market Unit
The mission of the cybersecurity services team is to secure the most valuable media assets and devices. We do so by building, delivering and supporting products and managed services to our global customer base of leading media companies like Hollywood studios, broadcasters and sports rights owners. We have the most advanced security consulting and anti-piracy teams in the industry. With access to the latest tools, subject-matter experts and technology, we are a market driven, and innovative team that values creativity, hard work and the delivery of quality results for our customers.
The Anti-Piracy Compliance Manager will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of the Compliance Database, and supporting the Operations Team in maximizing the efficacy of Irdeto’s Live Sport and Online Piracy Detection services. You will be working as part of a global team protecting content for leading content owners in media entertainment. In this role, you will be frequently communicating/liaising with third parties as well as our successful and growing international Cyber Security team.
- Identify contact details and hosting solutions for websites which host pirated content
- Maintain a database of contact details for websites and their operators
- Maintain a database of IP addresses and ISPs
- Maintain a database of IP addresses to be excluded from enforcement activities
- Accurately record and analyze compliance data
- Research, organize and compile special request compliance related documents
- Monitor and maintain knowledge of national and international copyright laws
- Maintain knowledge of current online piracy trends
- Work with customers and internal departments to identify and resolve compliance issues
- Analyze compliance of external organizations to detect trends and troubleshoot issues
- Communicate with external organizations to resolve compliance issues
- Build relationships with external organizations to resolve compliance issues
- Evaluate methods and identify potential adjustments to increase compliance level
Required Skills and Experience
- Having obtained a Bachelor’s Degree
- Interest in a variety of media including movies, video games and sports
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (additional languages a plus i.e. Arabic, Russian, Chinese)
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail
- Problem-solving and diplomacy skills
- Pro-active and able to take initiative whether working in a team or on your own
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the DMCA and other international copyright laws (desirable, not essential)
What do we offer you?
At Irdeto, we know that it is the people who make our company a success. We encourage personal and professional growth and success among our globally diverse workforce by offering:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Career and personal development opportunities
- Flexible working spaces in state of the art offices
- A focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness
- Working for a truly global company with offices in 15+ countries
With nearly 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, Irdeto is a solid company to join. We are looking for people who are energetic, dynamic and driven to be part of our c