Cyber Security Engineer
1) Industrial Experience 5+ years
(2) Automotive / Networking Domain Experience
(3) Cyber Security Experience / Certification (This is different from the Information Security / security process audit related profiles)
(4) Development / Testing Experience with Cryptographic Algorithms, Certificate Management, Trust Anchors
(5) Preferred Certifications on Ethical Hacking, Network Security (CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, etc.) and Protocols (SSL, IPSEC, etc.)
Mandatory Skills :
Good Domain knowledge and understanding of Connected vehicle services platform.
Strong working experience in Automotive Cybersecurity practices, designs methods and technologies used in embedded systems.
Good working experience in Cryptographic algorithms and other security algorithms and protocols.
Good working experience in Threat Modelling Analysis.
Experience in Embedded Software and Hardware security requirements and techniques.
Very good knowledge of identifying embedded software security vulnerabilities and analysis.
Good Knowledge in PKI management and industry acceptable security practices.
Knowledge of QNX, Android and IOS platforms.
Knowledge of HTTP(S), MQTT, CAN, LIN protocols etc.
Knowledge of communication protocols and technologies like TCP/IP, Ethernet, Wifi, Bluetooth, 3G, LTE etc.
Good understanding of Vehicle Telematics, Vehicle Infotainment systems, Radio Head Unit systems, Telematics Backend and Smartphone Applications.