Digital Technology Project Manager
The Digital Technology Project Manager will provide leadership and coordination of cross-functional team resources in digital transformation and media workflow projects. INSP is seeking a project management professional with experience in the media production industry to help drive multiple projects across our technology and creative teams. Projects will span all areas of media production/distribution and information technology for the company.
In this role, you will work closely with stakeholders and end users within a governance driven core team to help guide media and information technology projects from concept to delivery. If you are an experienced technology project manager with a strong desire to lead high-performance teams to transform digital workflows and information sharing, this is the role is for you.
* Understand project scope to create and maintain detailed project plans and use them to communicate to and coordinate actions of cross-departmental resources.
* Track and report progress across multiple projects to provide continuous feedback to teams and management.
* Coordinate needs discovery across multiple departments and document results.
* Participate with technology leadership in tactical and strategic project planning.
* Develop scope and charter documents for projects.
* Manage and report project budgets.
* Adhere to a system of governance in all aspects of project planning and implementation.
Experience and Skills:
* A proven project leader with a continuous desire to initiate and drive projects to completion.
* Microsoft Project expert.
* PMI or equivalent certification.
* Logical thinker with extreme organizational skills.
* Technical leader and communicator that knows how to ensure maximum team understanding and performance.
* Experience coordinating a pool of cross-departmental resources.
* Experience leading IT application and infrastructure projects.
* 5 years minimum experience as a project manager in digital transformation projects involving DAM and MAM.
* Exhibited track-record delivering technology projects on time and on budget.
* Excellent client facing and communication skills, comfortable presenting complex information to team members and executive leaders.
* Strategic thinker with a strong understanding of digital/media asset management and workflow automation systems.
* A passion for high quality work.
* An “out-front” personality with a passion for coordinating groups to solve user issues.
* Excellent prioritization, logical analysis and problem solving skills.
* Proactive communicator possessing excellent written and verbal skills.
INSP Core Values: