Product Operations Analyst
Services is responsible for delivering and supporting products and managed services to our global customer base of leading media companies including Hollywood Studios, broadcasters and sports associations. We run the latest Internet based access/key provisioning systems on behalf of our customers, and deliver complex security intelligence and digital rights management. We have the most advanced security consulting and anti-piracy teams in the industry. Services provides 24/7 global customer support of hosted/cloud based systems to our customers that are changing the way the industry thinks about content protection.
About the role: Product Operations Analyst
Great entry-level position if you are looking to start your career in the media and entertainment industry, working with film and television content. At Irdeto’s North Hollywood office we are collecting pirated media content from the internet and reviewing/sorting for business intelligence purposes. This information helps our client make informed decisions regarding their valuable media assets.
In this role you will need to work with large sets of data with absolute accuracy and high speed. You’ll work in a highly energetic and diverse international team. Besides your own team members, you will interface with the Reporting Team and our clients, so your communication skills need to be excellent.
- Work on multiple ongoing projects within a team of 5-10 people
- Utilize proprietary software to process and organize files based on visual reference and metadata
- Perform investigations and reports on findings in detail within limited timeframes
- Manage large spreadsheets and file directories with attention to detail
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to organize data
- Competency of Windows OS
- High level of both written and spoken communication skills
- Experience performing research on the internet
- Various language capabilities
- Experience in Anti-Piracy industry a huge plus
- Self-motivated individual
- Positive attitude and high energy
- Interest in movies and content security
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Problem solving skills
Working hours: To best support our clients we offer continued coverage, the hours for this position will be 1:30PM – 10PM, Sunday – Thursday (with additional hours possible).