Security Assessment Engineer
With more than 1 million devices produced per week, Technicolor ranks among the world leading suppliers of digital content delivery services and home access devices, including set-top-boxes and gateways.
Security is a day-to-day concern for Technicolor. The main goal of the job is to anticipate new threats on Technicolor’s products and services, in a skilled team of security personnel, which operates as an internal security assessment team.
In coordination with your security peers and through interactions with a broader security community within the company, including Security Operations Center (SOC) and Research and Development correspondents, you will have opportunities to immediately contribute in a visible and vital role. You will seek for new security requirements and challenge their enforcement on applications/systems/products delivered by Technicolor.
Job will report to Technicolor Security Office / Vice President Business Security, attached to Corporate Chief Security Officer.
- Explore new cyber threats on Technicolor applications / systems / products.
- Perform security assessments according to the standard best practices.
- Contribute to the technical operations of a global security analysis & response team dealing with security assessment of Technicolor products and IT systems, vulnerability management and incident response.
- Contribute to estimate risk impacts of new threats and vulnerabilities.
- Contribute to animation of the internal security social network, improving global security awareness.
- Propose subjects of internal studies on new threats and vulnerabilities.
Skills Required (theoretical and practical knowledge of)
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and concepts quickly
- Unix/Linux, Windows, iOS, Android and other operating systems
- Networking experience/knowledge and understanding of networking protocols and services (e.g. FTP, HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP)
- Skills on methods used for exploits, vulnerabilities, network attacks
- Experience with packet analysis tools & analyzing their output (e.g. tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Use of regular expressions, database query syntax, scripting languages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Network Security, Information Security, Information Technology, or Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Candidate testing will be administered