ESCA Panel To Chart ‘Physidigital’ Supply Chain
Supply chain executives from both physical and digital media distribution are set to trade perspectives on how to integrate the two sides of the ever-evolving entertainment business at the annual ESCA EDGE conference in Los Angeles.
Speakers at the “Navigating the Path to Physidigital” panel include:
• Steve Dahl, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Operations & IT, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment;
• Herb Daniel, Senior Vice President, Domestic Operations, Paramount Home Entertainment;
• Vinnie Freda, Executive Vice President, Digital Logistics, Universal Music Group;
• Dan Miron, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Supply Chain Management, Warner Home Video; and
• Robert Ziegler, Senior Vice President, Operations, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
The panel will be moderated by former Technicolor and Paramount executive Chris Carey, who serves as ESCA EDGE conference chairman.
ESCA EDGE will be held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles May 19. The conference is produced by DEG: The Digital Entertainment Group and MESA. Visit entertainmentsupplychain.com to register.