TV Goes Social Co-Locates With 2nd Screen Summit Feb. 22
MESA’s 2nd Screen Summit (S3) is partnering with the groundbreaking TV Goes Social conference to give home entertainment executives a second day-long track of panels and presentations on opportunities in the Social TV space.
The events — both of which will take place on Feb. 22, 2012 at the Loews Santa Monica Beach hotel in Santa Monica, Calif. — will together explore how content owners and third-party developers can capitalize on the changing viewing habits of today’s TV audience. The 2nd Screen Summit will profile tablets and other devices as a “A New Medium for Creative Engagement,” while TV Goes Social will delve into how social and mobile have opened a “New Media Dimension” for TV viewers.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Alan Brody, Founder/CEO, Convean, iBreakfast
• Allison Dollar, Co-Founder/CEO, ITV Alliance
• Paul Dunay, CMO, Networked Insights
• Paul Farkas, Founder/CEO, Social.TV
• Melissa Jun Rowley, CBS’s What’s Trending
• Jim Louderback, CEO, Revision 3
• Chuck Parker, Conference Chairman, S3 Summit
• Robert Tercek, General Creativity, Creative Visions Foundation
• Zane Vella, CEO, RCdB
• Andrew Wallenstein, TV Editor, Variety
For preliminary program details and more information, visit www.2ndscreensummit.com.