MESA Member Webinar Week Ahead: June 29-July 3
A long look at holistic OTT security and solutions with Synamedia, a pair of Microsoft Azure webinars around staying ahead of cyberthreats, and the first annual Global M&E Day held virtually London.
Those are just a few of the online events members of the Media & Entertainment Services Alliance (MESA) will be holding the week of June 29-July 3, according to MESA’s global member e-calendar.
Here’s a look at what’s ahead:
• Synamedia kicks the day off with the webinar “Holistic OTT Security Threats and Solutions.”
• Sony’s “Technology Tuesdays” series of webinars will continue with “PTZ Cameras: Web User Interface, NDI|HX, Virtual NDI.”
• MicroStrategy continues its “Virtual Symposium Series” with “MicroStrategy 2020 Update 2: Accelerate Creation and Consumption of Dossiers and HyperIntelligence.”
• Microsoft will offer two webinars in the “Microsoft Azure Virtual Event: Stay Ahead of Attacks with Azure Security Center” presentations.
• Both FilmTrack and Exactuals will take part on the OTT.X webinars “Rights Management In Today’s Age.”
• The first-annual Global Media & Entertainment Day will kick off virtually at 12:30 p.m. British Summer Time, providing the European M&E community with the latest technology updates from industry experts who will deliver case studies and solutions showcases on data, analytics, security, the cloud, and artificial intelligence.
The keynote will be delivered by Gerd Leonhard, futurist, author and CEO of The Futures Agency, and some of the top companies in the M&E space — including Caringo, Convergent Risks, Cyberhaven, Richey May Technology Solutions, RSG Media, Signiant, Zendesk, Whip Media Group, Seagate/TapeArk, Sony NMS, 5th Kind, TAMR, Eluvio and ATMECS — will be on hand to weigh in on and demonstrate the latest solutions on hand for — and the challenges facing — the industry in today’s global remote-work business environment. To register, click here.