Dec. 5 Content Protection Summit: Where Security and AI Collide
AI is invading every element of content workflows, from production through long-tail distribution, causing both a host of new ways for media and entertainment to get the job done, and a whole new set of headaches for content protection teams to deal with around the world.
Entertainment supply chain security tops the list for studios and vendors in the Hollywood community and each year they gather in L.A. in early December to discuss the latest impacts to our global network of partners that make the magic happen.
The Dec. 5 Content Production Summit (CPS), presented by the Content Delivery & Security Association (CDSA), addresses how the industry is protecting itself against the new challenges AI presents, with the theme “Where Security and AI Collide.”
The premiere gathering of the top security and asset protection minds in the M&E industry, CPS will be held in-person in Los Angeles, and virtually in the MESAverse, MESA’s virtual work environment for its members and communities.
The full-day event at The Culver Theater in Culver City will see industry stakeholders mingle with counterparts, demo the latest offerings from top Hollywood vendors, and watch presentations, with an emphasis on the intersection of AI and security.
Here are several topics that will be on the agenda:
• “Opening Keynote: Securing the World Cup: Going for the Win!”
• “Broadening the Spectrum of Protecting Live Content”
• “A Broad Perspective on AI – Impacting Everything and Everyone”
• “Using AI to Drive Efficiencies in Production and Post.”
• “A look at the Legal and Moral Challenges of AI”
• “Creative Keynote: How AI is enabling the Storyteller’s Vision”
• “Security of Streaming Devices: An Important Work Stream for our Industry”
• “Working Up the Product Supply Chain: CDSA’s Copyright & Licensing Working Group”
• “Production Crew ID: A Community Effort of Significant Value”
Keynotes, panel discussions, and technology showcases are designed to offer senior-level content and information security experts the key information around the latest in content protection across the entire supply chain for entertainment. Production security, post-production workflows and the growing ecosystems of platforms and connectivity that are driving the secure content creation and distribution process.
Additionally, anti-piracy and IP protection will be covered as our industry works collaboratively to secure our most important assets.
Produced by MESA, the Content Production Summit is sponsored by Convergent Risks and EIDR, in association with CDSA and the Hollywood IT Society (HITS).