Content Localisation Council
To support the content localisation industry by providing a platform for knowledge sharing, collaboration and open discussion. To promote the role localisation plays in
ensuring content can reach global audiences and to keep all members of the group informed of industry developments, including the role of technology, legislative changes and the introduction of any standards or best practice procedures.
- To educate and raise awareness of localisation throughout the supply chain, via events, special interest group meetings and publications.
- To assess the role of technology, its benefits and implications.
- To review the need for industry standards and help facilitate those discussions.
- To promote industrywide best practise on localisation workflows.
- To collaborate on security initiatives for the localisation sector.
Head of Sales,
Vice-President of Media Operations EMEA
Global Business Development & Client Relationships,
Head of Global Content Operations.