Independent Security Evaluators
ISE resolves technology vulnerabilities through rigorous analyses to protect our clients’ digital assets by providing expert, objective, and targeted interventions.
ISE is seeking a talented Security Analyst. If you enjoy working with wicked smart people, both technical and non-technical, like to hack into things, solve puzzles, and work on cool projects- ISE is the place for you!
Some of things you get to do at ISE:
- Interface with ISE clients to gather information to help clearly scope projects.
- Assist senior analyst in mentoring associate analyst and interns.
- Perform source code analysis, security reviews & assessments.
- Analyze and assess network and system designs.
- Create comprehensive assessment reports that clearly identify exploit vulnerabilities, how they impact our client’s digital assets, and remediation strategies.
- Perform research and develop whitepapers/presentations/etc. regarding relevant research, security topics, tools and techniques.
- Opportunity to participate in IoT Village.
- Special projects as assigned.
What you need to bring to the table:
- B.S. degree preferred – Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years in security consulting with a focus or application/software
- Experience with C & C++
- Strong background in at least two of the following:
- Desktop/mobile/cloud application security
- Software vulnerability analysis, code coverage analysis and fuzzing
- Network security, protocols, and penetration testing
- Reverse engineering through static and dynamic analysis, memory forensics
- Applied cryptography, cryptographic algorithm design and review
- Secure software development
- Experience interacting with clients.
- Strong communication – written and oral.
- Candidate can be located in Baltimore, MD or San Diego, CA.