MESA Member Webinar Week Ahead: Sept. 14-18
A pair of Q&A-centric events from EditShare, Zendesk customer success stories on back-to-back days, and Box’s annual event goes virtual with a special keynote speaker.
Those are just a few of the online events members of the Media & Entertainment Services Alliance (MESA) will be holding the week of Sept. 14-18, according to MESA’s global member e-calendar.
Here’s a look at what’s ahead:
• EditShare will host a pair of morning webinars, this time asking its community for feedback on current topics. The pair of “Water Cooler Club” events will have several EditShare representatives fielding questions, including CMO Tracy Geist, regional sales manager Paul Saint, technical pre-sales specialist Iain Churchill-Coleman, director of workflow design Grant Carroll, and pre-sales engineer Victor Mendonça.
• Zendesk will share a recent customer success story with its presentation “How Universal Music Group Scales Relationships with Zendesk.”
• Box’s annual event BoxWorks goes digital, with its entire executive team — and special keynote speaker, NBA legend Earvin “Magic” Johnson — taking the stage with insights and demos.
• Zendesk will host the morning webinar “A CX Moment With FabFitFun,” where Sarah Reed, senior director of global strategic events, will detail how FabFitFun is reimagining the way customers shop and interact.
• Salesforce will host the webinar “How to Price Your Products for Resilience in the New Economy,” featuring Kylie Fuentes, VP of product management for Salesforce CPQ.