MESA Member Webinar Week Ahead: June 14-18
Bluescape and Amazon Web Services (AWS) team up to discuss transformative collaboration using disruptive solutions. Omniscien Technologies offers insights into real-world applications of AI-based machine translation. And Microsoft hosts its Envision: U.S. Media and Entertainment Industry Summit, with studio, broadcaster and sports league voices on tap.
Those are just a few of the online events from the MESA community the week of June 14-18, according to MESA’s global member e-calendar.
Here’s a look at what’s ahead:
• Sony’s Tech Tuesday: AV Solutions Webinar series continues with a panel of experts — including Linda Hofflander with SkyKit, Jim Vair with Capital Networks Ltd., and Steve Gray of Appspace — discussing “The Digital Signage Ecosystem.”
• Chris Ambrozic, head of content discovery for TiVo, will deliver the keynote address “Retention, Revenue and Recommendations” at the StreamTV Show, sharing case studies in reducing churn from TiVo’s operator and OTT customers, data around how recommendations influence retention, and actionable takeaways for product teams.
• Microsoft will host its Envision: U.S. Media and Entertainment Industry Summit, an all-virtual event geared toward media and entertainment leaders, with an agenda that aims to address industry challenges, help attendees capitalize on opportunities, and find new content and customer experience opportunities.
The free event covers real-world insights from Microsoft leaders, the NBA, NBCUniversal, ViacomCBS, ESPN, Avid and more, tackling a range of topics, including women in M&E, remote content production, navigating the future of the industry, the future of live entertainment, and new data applications.
• Bluescape and AWS host “The Future of Collaboration” event, featuring executives from Paramount Pictures and Callaway Golf, as well as industry thought leaders and disruptors, as they tackle the trends, solutions and best practices that shape intelligent collaboration for business today.
• Palo Alto Networks hosts the latest in a series of “Complete Zero Trust Network Security” discussions, for the Americas, Europe and Asia, featuring a panel of zero trust experts and global customers examining the future of securing all apps, data and users.
• Omniscien Technology’s chief scientist professor Philipp Koehn, a leading researcher in the field of AI and MT, and CTO Dion Wiggins, offer up an hour of information sharing and insights on what the rest of 2021 and beyond will likely bring in the worlds of neural machine translation, natural language processing, AL, ML, data mining, text analytics, and more, in the presentation “Applying New Advances in AI-based Machine Translation to Real World Use?”
• Salesforce’s all-new, original broadcast series, the “Success Anywhere World Tour,” airs at a surprise location, with attendees set to hear how NBCUniversal manages its multibillion-dollar advertising sales business, how Honeywell brought field sales into the home office, nearly overnight.