MESA Member Webinar Week Ahead: June 21-25
Microsoft Azure and actor, comedian and producer Howie Mandel show off new technology that reimagines the moviegoing experience. SAP hosts its ongoing Sapphire Now event, this time for Asia-Pacific. And Bluescape looks at the virtual work trends to expect the next six months.
Those are just a few of the online events from the MESA community the week of June 21-25, according to MESA’s global member e-calendar.
Here’s a look at what’s ahead:
• On June 21 during Cinema Week in Los Angeles, actor, comedian and producer Howie Mandel will show off new technology that reimagines the moviegoing experience, while also reintroducing Bobby, Mandel’s iconic character from the Emmy Award-nominated animated series “Bobby’s World.”
First seen at the recent Hollywood Innovation and Transformation Summit (HITS) Spring event, the interactive cinema technology, Magic Screen, allows audiences to talk directly to characters on screen. The joint venture between Mandel’s production company Alevy Productions and Los Angeles-based Super 78 Studios also involves technology partners Microsoft and NVIDIA, which supply the hardware and software to power Geppetto, a proprietary real-time animation system built by Super 78 that renders the 3D version of Bobby.
• June 21-24, SAP hosts its Sapphire Now event for the Asia-Pacific region, an event that allows attendees to interact with industry experts and peers as they share transformational stories that will guide, inspire, and help re-invent how to run business.
• Jared Dodson, head of digital selling at PK, shares how sales organisations like Microsoft and Adobe re-imagine their ecosystems of customer touchpoints and exceed revenue targets through interactive, bespoke buying experiences, in the webinar “How to Win in the Post-Pandemic World: Evolving Towards a Digital-First Selling Model.”
• “What’s New at Box” will offer live demos for updates on the company’s secure platform that puts you in charge of the content that powers your business.
• Demian Entrekin, CTO of Bluescape, leads the discussion “Virtual Work Trends: Next 6 Months and Next Decade,” which shares a vision and predictions so you can plan — and thrive — for years to come.
• Zendesk hosts the webinar “A CX Moment with Yext,” featuring Sarah Reed, senior director of content and event marketing for Zendesk, and Katherin Ludwig, VP of platform services and support for Yext.
• “Re-Imagining the Workplace for the Future,” hosted by Teradici, will feature IT professionals across different industries sharing how they’re re-imagining their workplaces.
• The Women in Technology Hollywood (WiTH) webinar “IMPACT! The Single Most Effective Strategy for Turning Your Potential into Performance” will feature Nancy Solomon, CEO and founder of The Leadership Incubator, sharing the five most important questions that need to be answered for you to turn your potential into performance.