MESA Member Webinar Week Ahead: Oct. 16-20
SHI hosts a pair of webinars, one on AI, another on private equity, Zendesk continues its Women in Leadership series, and MESA members head to Hollywood for the SMPTE Media Technology Summit.
Here’s what the MESA community has planned the week of Oct. 16-20, according to MESA’s global member e-calendar.
• The 2023 SMPTE Media Technology Summit will be held in Hollywood, Oct. 16-19 at the Ray Dolby Ballroom in the Ovation Hollywood, with the greatest minds in the film technology industry gathering to provide solutions to industry issues, give presentations on new technologies, and reconnect with peers.
• Wasabi hosts “The Power of Disaster Recovery for Video Surveillance Systems.” As video assets join the long list of business-critical the need to protect those assets with a scalable storage system increases. Video surveillance, along with body cameras and operating room records are just some examples of these assets. Traditional video management systems are slowly and surely adopting cloud storage as a way of expanding capacity, increasing retention, AND leveraging immutability to ensure the integrity of video content is preserved as long as necessary, especially where government regulations are concerned.
• SHI presents “Private Equity Practice Webinar – The Summit Partners.” Hosted by SHI’s Cody Amerson, the webinar delves into the exciting partnership between SHI and Summit Partners. See how, as a $14 billion IT solution provider with more than 32 years in the industry, SHI provides quality and cost-effective solutions across a broad range of categories. From client hardware to software, data center hardware, and warehousing, SHI has you covered.
• SHI hosts “AI and the Microsoft Ecoverse: The Citizen Maker Conversation.” Join for an exciting webinar, a thrilling journey through the Microsoft AI Ecoverse! Discover how the Age of Digital Transformation has evolved into the Era of Enablement, where powerful tools like Copilot and the Power Platform are essential for empowering the entire organisation. Explore current AI and low-code technologies, Microsoft’s innovative approach, and the myriad of applicable use cases that are reshaping industries and propelling organisations into new realms of success.
• “Zendesk Women in Leadership Series: Re-engage Your Remote Workforce ft. Erin Stafford” will be held. Sustainable peak performance expert Erin Stafford and self-described “burnout survivor” has a solution for keeping your workforce engaged. In this rapid-fire session, Stafford lays out the exact five-step process she used to keep her remote workforce of 50,000 clinicians and 3,000 corporate employees at the nation’s largest healthcare staffing company connected and engaged during the pandemic and now in the remote work environment.