MESA Member Webinar Week Ahead: Oct. 19-23
Three days of Adobe’s annual MAX creativity conference, data storage webinars from both Caringo and Wasabi, and MESA’s annual Media & Entertainment Day, covering the latest vendor advancements across nearly every corner of the industry, including localisation, cybersecurity, content protection, and cloud-enabled technologies.
Those are just a few of the online events members of MESA will be holding the week of Oct. 19-23, according to MESA’s global member e-calendar.
Here’s a look at what’s ahead:
• MESA’s M&E Day — a live, worldwide virtual event, taking place during the all-new NAB Show New York digital experience — will run from 12:30-5 p.m. ET, features two keynote speakers (CNET founder Halsey Minor and Shelton Mercer, founder of Comcast/NBCUniversal’s 20:20 Collective), more than 20 M&E vendor presentations, and a panel on the Entertainment Technology Centre at the University of Southern California’s ([email protected]) latest project, “The Ripple Effect.”
To register, click here.
• Adobe will hold the first of three days’ worth of Adobe MAX programming.
• Wasabi will host its webinar “Cloud 2.0 is Here – and it’s Changing How Organisations use Data Storage.”
• Adobe will hold the second of three days’ worth of Adobe MAX programming.
• MicroStrategy will host the webinar “Data Trust and Reusability with the Enterprise Semantic Graph.”
• Adobe will hold the final day of Adobe MAX programming.
• As part of its “Brews & Bytes” collection of discussions, Caringo will host the webinar “Storing Data: When Does Dense Make Sense?”