The Entertainment Evolution Symposium (EES), the annual gathering of industry innovators and thought leaders, all discussing the use of data to effectively blend physical and digital experiences across the global entertainment ecosystem, returns as an in-person event September 21.
Presented by the Pepperdine Graziadio Institute for Entertainment, Media and Sports (IEMS) and the Hollywood IT Society (HITS), the full-day symposium will be a closed door event for audience member participation only.
The theme of the day — “Data Ubiquity: Adapting and Innovating for Global Scale” — will be covered in presentations by keynote speakers, panel discussions and intimate breakout sessions. Customer data management, unlocking value with the use of data analytics, the rise of non-functional tokens (NFT), the metaverse and virtual production, all will be discussed. Early session topics include:
• To Ad or Not to Ad; That is the (Business Model) Question!
• Data Management and Analytics for the Global Connected Consumer
• Data Driven Direct to Consumer Experiences
• Ethics in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
• The Changing Face of DEI in Sports and M+E
• How Data Defines Influencers, Athletes and Talent
• Engaging Fans and the Value of “Purpose”
• The Crypto-Economy and What it Means to M+E
• How “Live” Fits in the Evolved Entertainment Ecosystem?
• AI’s Impact on Analytics: When the Robots Know Best
• Finding (and Obeying!) your Chief Data Officer
Produced by MESA, the Entertainment Evolution Symposium (EES) is a partnership between the Pepperdine Graziadio Business School and HITS.
To register for the Entertainment Evolution Symposium, click here. To activate an Entertainment Evolution Symposium sponsorship contact Evie Silvers at [email protected] or Garrett Finley at [email protected].